Although the concept of the quality is not new, it is the major
preoccupation of the organizations world-wide, in both manufacturing and service arenas. It has been accepted as a management philosophy and many organizations are adopting it to enhance quality awareness among all sections
We are committed to Total Quality Management for achieving Business Growth through Customer Delight, at optimum costs by:
- Implementation of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 : 2008
- Continual improving these systems and process, by establishing measurable
objectives and by periodically reviewing them.
- Competence development of Human Resources
We, at Pitti pledge to provide complete satisfaction to our customers in quality, delivery schedule and price. This shall be achieved by the following:
- To identify, establish, implement and continually improve business
- To improve production as well as inspection processes, to achieve better
productivity and quality
- To ensure timely availability of materials, machines and manpower
- To ensure timely delivery of products and services
- To continually develop competence of employees
Pitti Laminations Ltd. was the first in the country in Lamination industry to have achieved ISO 9002 certification by BVQI of U.K. in October 1993. The company's Quality Management Systems conforming to ISO 9002:1994 is certified by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI). Recertified in 1996, 1999, 2003, 2006 by Bureau Veritas Certification (BVC). Our company currently conforms to ISO 9001:2008.
- Received Certification from the authority of Transportation and Power Generation Accreditation Program for conformance and recognition of accreditation for specific services in welding.
- Received Certificate of Excellence by GE India for being Best Supplier of the Year 2012.
- Received approval from Government of India, Ministry of Railways, for manufacture and supply of Stator and Rotor Stampings of 3 Phase TM and Armature Punching of HTM for Chittaranjan Locomotive Works.
QUALITY INSPECTION FACILITIES
In addition to a full a compliment of conventional measuring instruments like Digital Micrometers, Digital Verniers, calipers, gauges etc., the following Specialized Measuring Systems and equipment are employed for assuring quality of our products at every stage.
PITTI LAMINATIONS INSPECTION FACILITIES
- 2 CMM's with Contact and Non-Contact probes.
- Computerized Epstein Square Testing.
- Universal Testing.
- Impact Testing.
- Optical profile projector.
- Digital Microscope with image analyzer.
- Tool Maker microscope.
- Doppler Testing.
- Franklein test equipment for insulation coating.
PITTI CASTING INSPECTION FACILITIES
- SHIMADZU emission Spectrometer (with 17 Elements including nitrogen)
- Sand Testing Facilities
- Universal Tensile Testing Machine
- Image Analyzer
- Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CNC-CMM)
- Digital Height Gauge
- All kinds of Inspection Gauges and Instruments
- Radiography Test (X-ray)
- Ultrasonic Test
- Magnetic Flux
- DP Test
All the Inspection Equipments, Gauges and Instruments are calibrated in NABL accredited Metrology labs as per calibration frequency.